If you want to download SplitTrain, please visit https://tomdotio.itch.io/splittrain
To start the editor, click any level in the main menu while holding the left shift key.
A minimum viable level requires:
- At least two track events
- At least one scenery object
The first event must be placed at a negative distance and have a maximum speed above 0, otherwise the level will instantly complete.
After editing just press Save or change the file name and press Save to save as a new level.
Note: The Points and Text field is currently not used.
More information coming soon!
- Added in-game level editor and level browser
- Added a welcome message and some web links
- Added a game icon and a config screen image
- Added new scenery objects
- Added more information about points and multipliers
- Improved existing track events and scenery objects
- Changed custom level format to more readable json
- Removed the limit of 100 track events and 100 scenery objects
- Removed the necessity of having a track event after the final station
- Did a lot of code refactoring and code cleanup 🙂
- Added driving profiler
- Added train breaking sound